Let’s make the Difference together!
Since 1908 SCOUTS South Africa contributes to the education and character building of young people, based on the values captured in the Scout Promise and Law.
Why give to SCOUTS South Africa?
Are your looking for a charity or non profit organization to support or to partner with as part of your CSI strategy?
For decades the South African Scouting programmes have shaped the lives and unleashed the potential of thousands of boys and girls and young men and women. Today, with over 300 000 members, Scouting still sets the bar when it comes to contemporary value based youth programmes. Skills such as outdoor survival, first aid, citizenship, leadership as well as team work set members up for success. With 94% of our membership residing in rural and disadvantaged areas SCOUTS South Africa is a Level 1 BEE accredited non profit.
How to give to Scouting?
There are many ways to support Scouting in South Africa. You can support the daily operations of the organisation or specific programmes, projects, regions, districts or groups. You can also contribute towards the sustainability of the Scouting Movement by donating or be-questing towards our endowment fund through our ‘Friends of Scouting’ programme.
One of our Scout Laws speaks of managing all resources thrifty. Therefore – unless otherwise specified – monetary donations and bequests made to SCOUTS South Africa are kept in an endowment fund managed by the independent SCOUT Foundation and the donating individual or company becomes a member of the prestigious “Friends of Scouting” Programme.
Make a Donation: monetary, in kind / time
Don’t want to join “Friends of Scouting” but would like to donate to National Office Projects and/or partner with us?
- Support in kind could include the usage of your buildings, the donation of computers, equipment, products and services, etc… Perhaps your employees are interested in giving a little of their time to help nonprofits? To donate in kind/time: email email@example.com
- EFT monetary donations towards National Office Projects can be made to: SCOUTS South Africa, NEDBANK – Foreshore Cape Town, Branch Code – 108309, Account Number – 1083278509. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know of your gift.
- Want to donate using your credit card? This is possible through our online GivenGain Crowdsourcing platform: donate via GivenGain
- Leave a Scouting Legacy through a Bequest by adding this Codicil to your Will.
- Donate in Memoriam by emailing: email@example.com
Want to partner with us? We are always eager to work together. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us and make the difference!
email@example.com or +27(0)21 685 84 20