The Library contains SCOUTS South Africa’s Constitution, Rules and Policies as well as the most frequently used forms and programme resources.
SCOUTS South Africa Policies
Please note that the Organisational Rules and Adult Support Policy were recently updated!
- SSA Protection of Personal Information (and retention of documents) policy 2018v1
- Ceremonies Regulations and Guidelines Policy
- Child Protection Policy
- International Policy
- Members Code of Conduct 2016v1
- Youth Involvement Policy
- SSA Adult Support 2018_1
- Finance Fundraising Admin policy v3_30 June 2015
- Safe Scouting Policy 2016v2
- SCOUTS South Africa Marketing and Branding Policy v1_2016_Sep
- Retail policy 2016
- SSA Uniform Policy2018v1
Ratified Social Partnership Agreements
- SSA Social Partnership Agreement Community Group Finalv1 Dec2016
- SSA Social Partnership Agreement NGO Group Finalv1Dec2016
- SSA Social Partnership Agreement School Group Finalv1Dec2016
- Registration of Group Form 2017v1E
- Child Protection Policy
- Fact Sheet teen suicide prevention
- Infographic SSA Child Protection Reporting Procedure June 2015
General Forms and Resources
Some regions use additional forms not listed here. If any national forms are not listed here please inform us on email@example.com. For more resources also check out the Scout Wiki.
- Delegation of Authority Matrix2017v1
- Nomination for Deputy Chief Scout
- Nomination for SSA Board_Alumni Network RepE
- Nomination for SSA Board_Group Rep
- Application for Adult Membership May 2016v1
- Application For Membership Cub Or Scout (requires Adobe Reader XI or later)
- Alumni Network Registration Form 2017v4E
- Application Form_Grant -2015
- Air Activities – Flying consent form
- Insurance Guidelines for Scout Groups 2015
- Incident Report Form v1
- Outdoor Activity Regulations
- Parent Consent Form editable
- SCOUTS South Africa Guidelines on Section 0 medication
Note: SSA accepts that a photocopy, scanned copy or a digitally signed document with a signature upon it is valid.
- Cub Programme Resources: Find the Cub Trail, Cub Badge Book, Programmes on a Plate, National Cub Challenge, etc… here!
- Scout Programme Resources: The Scout Programme, forms and resources are all available here.
- Rover Programme Resources: Get the Rover Trail, Rover resources and information you need for your Crew.
- Adult Support Resources: Do you want to know more about our Adult Leader Support Programme? Here you can find our SSA Job descriptions, Adult Leader forms, information on Adult Leader Training or Recruitment.
- International Resources: click here!
MARKETING TOOLKIT FOR GROUPS: Are you looking for posters, flyers, banners, brochures, etc.. to promote Scouting in your area? This toolkit is for you! The Marketing Toolkit contains templates, guidelines and ready to print promotional materials !
SSA Members looking for more information and resources can check out the SCOUTS WIKI