- Introduction to the Scout Programme
- Find The Scout Trail, conversion process and more resources HERE.
SCOUTS South Africa’s Library
Marketing Toolkit for Groups: Find your signage templates, Group letterhead templates, car magnets, bumper stickers, editable pdf posters, pamphlets, booklets, peer to peer invitation cards, member promotional business cards and banners here!
Application and registration forms for Scouts
COVID-19 Awareness Badge
SCOUTS SA has introduced a COVID-19 Awareness Badge for all youth branches. Find the Scouts’ badge requirements here.
Earn your SDG Champion badge by completing the Sustainable Development Goals challenges below!
- 2020 SDG Challenge (Goals 5,13,14 and 15) can be found HERE
- 2019 SDG Challenge (Goals 1-4) can be found HERE
- For more information about #Scouts4SDGs click here
Scout Programme 2019
- Scout Programme introduction
- The Scout Trail
- Uniform A3 badge chart
- Left sleeve badge chart
- The Scout Handbook “My Scout Journey” is available at National and Regional Scout Shops or online
- The Troop Scouters Working Kit is available at National and Regional Scout Shops
Progress charts and record sheets
- 1-Springbok-Registration-2020v1.2 (before attempting Springbok)
- 2-Springbok-Application-2020v1.2 (after completion of requirements)
- Springbok Award Panel Guidelines
Bushman’s Thong / Airman’s Cord / Bosun’s Cord / Service Cord
Additional Scout Programme material
Activities and permits
- Parent Consent Indemnity Form Events May 2020 v1.3
- Scout or Patrol Activity_ Permit application form March 2018 v3.0
- Troop Activity _ Permit application form – March 2018 v3.0
- Incident Report Form v1
Messengers of Peace
- My Rights and Responsibilities – green card for Scouts
- Water Champ Challenge: track your steps with this form: Water Saver Challenge Badge – Scouts v1.0 2018
The Scout Wiki is where you will find numerous resources such as scouting skills, cooking recipes, programme ideas and more.
Regional courses are provided by SCOUTS South Africa. Contact your nearest regional office for application forms and courses available.