The Boy Scouts of America are looking to employ a number of Camp Staff Members for their 2015 camps. There are a large number of camps which all begin in June and last from 6 to 11 weeks.
Important information to consider when applying:
- Candidates must be over 18 years old, and not yet 30 this year.
- Candidates need to cover all costs associated with travel, including arranging their own J-1 Visa.
- Camps begin between the 1st and the last week of June and last from 6 to 11 weeks. BSA will not place anyone who is not able to arrive the latest by the 1st of July 2015.
- Due to a new requirement made by the US State Department, applicants must be able to provide results of an English language test or a signed document from an academic institution or English language school.
- Applicants are not guaranteed placements at camps.
- Ensure you meet the requirements above
- Read the enclosed information and submit a completed Application, Personal Health and Medical Record form to the National Office, email@example.com before 1 February 2015. Forms that are not completed correctly will delay the process. Your application will be reviewed and if selected you will be contacted for an interview.
- 2015 Counselor App 130-109
- 2015 ICSP Letter of Invitation to Scout Associations
- BSA Medical Form
- ICSP General Information and Checklist for Counselors MASTER