Please be advised that with the appointment of Dr Brendon Hausberger as Chief Scout, we are now accepting nominations and applications for the role of Chief Commissioner of SCOUTS South Africa.
Applicant for the role should have:
- experience of Scouting;
- an understanding of the organisation structure;
- an understanding of the current strategic intent;
- a sound understanding of the current SSA Policies;
- good leadership, management and communication skills;
- demonstrated ability to develop, implement and oversee strategic initiatives;
- conflict management skills;
- ability to travel to the regions;
- access to email and office facilities will be a requirement.
For more information about what the position entails: click here.
- To nominate a person for the position: click here for form
- To apply for the position: click here for form
Once the respective form has been completed, email it to email@example.com before closing of business on 12 November 2017.