We are looking for a unique “Water Champ” badge design to be worn by Water Champions from the Scouting Movement as well as the general public. All who complete SSA’s Water Champ Challenge can wear the badge. The badges will be sold in Scouting outlets nationwide.
- The design should be 5cm x 5cm in size, square; maximum 5 colours are allowed.
- Water related imagery
- The badge MUST feature SCOUTS South Africa’s logo – fleur-de-lis + wording SCOUTS SA.
- The design must comply with SSA’s Marketing and Branding policy. Click here to read it.
- Badge MUST feature the wording “Water Champ”
Eligibility and submission:
- The competition is open to all SSA members. Parental consent is required for entries from children/youth under 18.
- All submitted entries must be an original idea (not plagiarised). Furthermore, participants agree to forfeit all copyright, right, interest and title to their design in favour of SCOUTS SA, which may use the design free of charge.
- Participants may submit up to 3 designs. If more than 3 designs are submitted, only the first 3 will be considered. Designs must be entered as jpegs and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on 28 February 2018.
- Entries must also include the name, age, telephone number, email address and the position held in Scouting. If under 18 of age, the entry must be submitted by the parent / legal guardian which clearly states that they accept the competition rules on behalf of the entrant and have allowed them to enter.
- The winner agrees to have photographs taken of them / or parental permission will be given, for the purposes of marketing the result of the competition on SCOUTS SA websites, social media and all other Scouting related platforms and publications;
- The winner will be contacted directly and notice thereof posted on www.scouts.org.za