We appreciate the commitment and contribution that our many volunteers, both uniformed adult leaders and non-uniformed supporters provide, to give our youth members the best possible Scouting experience.
While most volunteers do not look for, or expect any reward, we believe that some form of recognition and thanks is always appreciated. This not only helps to boost morale and increase motivation, but also improves the retention of our volunteers. Appreciation can be shown in multiple ways, from a simple acknowledgement or ‘thank you’ to the more formal certificates, badges and awards.
Award application & nomination forms
- Commendation Form September 2020 v0.5
- Gallantry Award Groups G2 September 2020 v0.3
- Gallantry Award Individuals G1 September 2020 v0.2
- Guidelines to Adult Awards February 2021 v6
- HV Marsh application form 112018
- HV Marsh T&C 112018
- Merit Award Application September 2020 v0.4
- Meritorious Conduct September 2020 v0.4
- National Citation September 2020 v0.2
- Service Awards September 2020 v0.1