The Springbok Award is the highest award achievable by any Scout in South Africa.
It is mandatory for all aspirant Springbok Scouts to register as a Springbok Candidate with the SCOUTS South Africa National Office, before starting the Springbok journey! Aspirant Springbok Scouts are please to review the Springbok Award Registration and Application Guidelines below and register by completing the Springbok Award Registration and submitting to their local Regional Team Coordinator: Scout Programme.
A Scout must be at least sixteen years old and must have completed all the requirements and have achieved the First Class Advancement Level prior to registering and commencing their Springbok journey. The completion of all requirements for the Springbok Award must occur before the Springbok Candidate’s eighteenth birthday.
- Springbok Award Registration and Application Guidelines 2023v3
- Springbok Expedition Requirements, timeline, planning, log Checklist 2023v2
- Springbok Award Interview Guidelines 2023v1
- Preparing for a Successful Springbok Award Interview – Guidelines for Springbok Candidates 2023v1
- Springbok Award Presentation Guidelines 2023v1
- Springbok Award Registration 2023v2
- Springbok Award Application 2023v2
- Springbok Award Extension Application 2023v2
Springbok Scout Gallery
Well done to our 2023 Springbok recipients for their great achievement! You make us proud!
Click here for 2023 Springbok Scout honours board.