There is an opportunity to attend the WSJ Dream Seed Workshop from 30 July to 2 August 2018 and join the 5th International Patrol Jamboree, 2 – 8 August 2018, Mt. Seorak, Gangwon Province, Korea. Application closes 14 June 2018 @14:00. Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following members can apply:
- Are you 16 or 17 years old? Do you have the Explorer badge as a minimum and are registered for the Springbok Award?
- Are 18 years old at the time of the Jamboree and hold the Springbok Award?
This camp will be attended by around 8,000 Scouts from all over Korea and 500 Scouts from other countries.
Korea Scout Association will provide the following:
- Jamboree Registration fee;
- Economy class air ticket from international airport of his/her country to Seoul and back;
- Food, accommodation and inland transportation during the event.
- Tent and other camping equipment. However, “personal camping gear” (i.e. eating utensils, towels, toiletries etc.) and sleeping bag need to be brought by the participant.
The host will NOT provide the following and the nominated Scout needs to bear the following expenses.
- Passport fee, Visa fee, airport taxes and other incidental expenses;
- Travel and health insurance;
- Other costs during transit (in another country) and expenses in the home country such as transportation (local), food and accommodation.
The nominated Scout should arrive in Incheon International Airport (ICN) on 30 July 2018 and depart on 8 August 2018.
Your application should include:
- The filled-in form: Registration Form_Operation Seorak _ 5th IPJ KOREA (002) (1)
- A copy of passport and
- The name of Troop Scouter.
Remember application closes 14 June 2018 @14:00. Please email your application to email@example.com.