We are so excited to hear that more and more Scout Groups are adopting the SCOUTS SA purple t-shirts as their Group t-shirts! Some are also using the purple hoodies.
Using the purple SCOUTS SA clothing makes it so much easier for your Group to be seen and to promote Scouting in your community!
Yes, you can add your Group’s information and logo to the clothing within the following guidelines:
Purchase the purple clothing with SCOUTS SA logo from a Scout shop.
No garments with the SSA/WOSM logos may be made without prior written consent from the ceo.
The basic rule is that we can’t put a name/text/image next to or on the same side as the SCOUTS SA logo.
Purple SSA caps:
- You can have your Group’s name embroidered on the back.
Purple SSA T-shirts:
- You can have your Group’s name on either sleeve. (as long as there is no WOSM/SSA logo)
- You can have your Group’s name on the back of the T-shirt, for kiddies t-shirts to a maximum of A5 in size, for adult t-shirts to a maximum of A4 in size.
Purple SSA hoodies:
- You can have your Group’s name printed on the opposite sleeve to the one with the SSA logo.
- You can have your Group’s name on the back of the hoodie, for kiddies hoodies to a maximum of A5 in size, for adult hoodies to a maximum of A4 in size.
- You can have a pocket size print of your Group’s name printed on the front of the hoodie BUT on the opposite side of the SSA logo – NOT underneath/above or around.
- You can have your Group’s name on the cap of the hoodie.
The font to be used is VERDANA. If you do not have the verdana font, drop us a mail and we can send it to you.
If you have any others questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
#SCOUTSSA #BeSeen #Scouting #PromoteSCOUTSSA #Volunteers #Skills4Life #Purple