Before you complete the award requirements, every Scout must register.
No activity done outside of the registration period can be considered for TPA.
The registration process is simple
- Complete the SCOUTS TPA Registration Form.
- Pay the registration fee to SCOUTS South Africa (see the registration form for details).
Scouting members receive a generous discount as part of the SSA & TPA partnership.
- Alternatively for bulk registrations, Scouters must please contact the SSA National Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make arrangements for group payment.
- Submit your registration form and proof of payment to your Troop/Rover Scouter or SGL (as determined by your Group). They will submit it to the SSA National Office on your behalf. Do not submit your documents directly to the National Office. This is necessary to verify that the Scout, Rover or youth is an invested member.
- Additonal online registration options are being explored and will be communicated once in effect.
Submission Instructions for Scouters
To submit the registration forms directly to the National Office by email:
Scan the relevant forms and email them to email@example.com, Subject Line: TPA Registration: [TROOP NAME].
Throught the Regional Office: Submit paper copies to your Regional Office.
- Please direct any queries on a pending registration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It’s the responsibility of the Scouter to verify that all submitted forms are for invested members only.
- It’s beneficial for Scout Groups to register in bulk; however, individuals can register at any time.
- Applications are processed by the National Office once a month. The President’s Award will confirm registration within the following month via the contact details supplied in the registration form.